~*~*~*~CALLING ALL CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND CHEMICAL/METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS~*~*~*~
On Thursday 28th of May, ChESS will be hosting an industry seminar with representatives from Glencore's Ernest Henry Mining Metallurgy Department.
Topics for the seminar include:
- Glencore and Ernest Henry Mining (EHM) overview
- EHM Concentrator overview
- Role of a plant metallurgist in the concentrator
- Some recent metallurgy projects at EHM
- Overview of graduate and vacation programs - third years, this one is for you!
This is a one-off opportunity to gain valuable exposure to the mining industry and the type of work you could do in vacation and graduate work. This seminar is definitely not only for Chem/Met students, as vacation and graduate opportunities are open to all Chemical Engineers.
There will be free food and drink provided after the seminar.
WHO: All chemical engineering students (and all your friends)
WHAT: Seminar with Glencore Ernest Henry Mining metallurgists
WHEN: Thursday 28th of May 2015, 5:30pm
WHERE: Hawken S201
WHY: To build your career, get exposure to industry and grow your professional network
See you there!