EBRD Small Business Support Armenia and IMC Armenia organize training course for Management Consultants.
From preliminary understanding of client's problem or opportunity to thorough diagnostics of core problem with roots and causes, or exploring a real opportunity, learning how to deliver high quality advice in line with industry standards. The training course gives a complete overview of business diagnostics for consulting.
Know how to deliver advice that businesses will pay for.
This course will help to:
- Understand small and medium-sized businesses' typical problems;
- Identify appropriate frameworks, methods and analytic, quantitative and interpretive tools for client assessment;
- Receive hands-on experience in selecting and applying a range of diagnostic tools for specific consulting area;
- Develop skills in information management, quality management and ethical practices;
- Interpret and prioritize information to draw meaningful analyses and provide recommendations;
- Learn how to effectively communicate problems and solutions to clients;
- Gain and apply EFQM Excellence Model 2013 offered by the British Quality Foundation to diagnose client's problems.
The course is tailored to an individual experience in business diagnostics. Some reading is required prior to starting the class. The courses are interactive and discussion based, with a focus on practical tools. The trainers are all experienced practitioners, who know how to put diagnostic theory into practice.
The training will be delivered by Marina Poghosyan and Samvel Gevorgyan from IMC Armenia, who have been selected by the EBRD because they are experienced practitioners and competent trainers receiving positive feedback from previous course participants.
The training course fee is 68,000 AMD. The price includes a licensed copy of EFQM Excellence Model 2013 offered by the British Quality Foundation (https://www.bqf.org.uk/efqm-excellence-model), training hand-out materials, refreshments and a follow-up workshop session provided two months after the course. The course materials will be in English language. The Training Agenda is attached below.
To participate, please, send a most recent CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org till 12 May 2015, COB.
For additional inquiries, please, write to: email@example.com