An immersive, no holds barred seminar in Ed-Fringe-specific PR techniques by one of the most experienced and successful Fringe professional.
We have an enviable track record of bringing to great success all the companies we have represented at the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, continuously since 2010.
We design agile and high-impact strategies for all our clients, evolving with the changing characteristics of the Fringe and the challenges posed by the sheer number of partIcipants.
Our Director, Stefania Bochicchio, has been regularly called by the Fringe Society edition after edition to be part of the panel of experts during Fringe Roadshows in London, Edinburgh and Brighton and features amongst the expert interviewees in Mark Fisher's book The Edinburgh Fringe Survival Guide: How to Make Your Show A Success.
Meet Stefania at the London and Brighton Fringe Roadshows
London: Saturday 18 April
Making the Most of the Fringe, 13:00-15:30, Pleasance, London
Brighton: Sunday 10 May
Sell Your Show at the Fringe, 13:00-15:30, Brighton Spiegeltent
THIS IS YOUR UNIQUE CHANCE to have Stefania herself tell you in great detail all you need to know to maximize your show's chances of success, BUT HURRY: ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES ARE AVAILABLE!
Amongst the subjects covered there will be:
1) How to write a killer press release that media want to read and how to minimize the chances of it ending in spam
2) Social media, what social media? You may think you are quite skillful at social media, but did you know that Infallible uses to promote its clients' shows at the Edinburgh Fringe completely different strategies to the ones used in London and elsewhere?
3) The importance of images and graphic You will be spending a lot of your time flyering, you do want your flyers to be noticed amongst the 3300 other shows at the festival, don't you? Stefania has a diploma in graphic Design and has devised award-winning promotional material..she will also tell you of a technique nobody else seems to have latched on to so far....
4) Networking for success
5) Pitch your show to industry professionals
6) The art of flyering: how to find the right locations for flyering your show