This Bliss Baby Yoga Prenatal Weekend Intensive is fun, practical and packed with information to help launch you into the growing field of teaching yoga to pregnant women. We're excited to offer our weekend prenatal module in Auckland, New Zealand.
This weekend intensive is designed to equip you with the specialised knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive ‘tool kit’ of appropriate asanas (postures) and practices for safely teaching women during all stages of pregnancy, as well as to help them prepare for birth and beyond.
In this 20 hour intensive weekend training, you will emerge with the foundational knowledge to teach pregnant women yoga safely and appropriately. The following subjects will be covered: -
- The three trimesters - psycho-physiological changes to mum and baby
- Birth: stages of labour; preparing a woman for a 'yogic', empowered birth
- "The Golden Rules" - safety guidelines for prenatal students
- Sequencing for prenatal yoga - the 5 prenatal posture groups
- Prenatal yoga therapy/ applied Anatomy & Physiology: back problems & pelvic instabilty during pregnancy; other common prenatal complaints
- Pelvic floor & squatting
- Working with props to modify for various stages of pregnancy
- Prenatal Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal partner yoga
- Pranayama for pregnancy and birth
See more at: http://www.anadavis.com/prenatal-a-postnatal-teacher-trainings/auckland-intensive