Non-Member: £26.00 (Includes admission)
National Trust Member: £17.00
Belton House is one of England's finest historic stately homes from the Restoration period. It is built in the style of an old French mansion and is reached through the Lion Gates, along a mile-long avenue to the grand stone-built house.
Built in the late 17th century Belton House has retained its stunning interior décor with detailed plasterwork, glittering mirrors and elaborate wood carving in many rooms.
The house contains an exceptional collection of Old Masters, antique furniture pieces, tapestries and fine silverware. The impressive rooms currently display examples of 17th century, Regency, Victorian and 1930s styles.
ESTIMATED TIMINGS FOR YOUR DAY
Departure Time (Last Pick/up): 0900 am
Estimated Time of Arrival: 1130 am
Duration of Stay: 4 hours
Return Time: 1530 pm
Time back in Birmingham: 1800 pm
(*Above timings are a guideline to give you an idea of timings for your day but may change – driver will know accurate timings on the day of travel who will keep you informed)
ROUTE CODE: C JOINING POINTS & TIMES
1. Weoley Castle (Library) - 0802 am
2. Cotteridge (Church) - 0812 am
3. Bunbury Road/Middleton Hall Rd - 0816 am
4. Northfield (High Street) - 0820 am
5. Longbridge (Innovation Centre) - 0826 am
6. Rubery Great Park (Frankie & Benny's) - 0832 am
7. Kitwell (Shops - Wood Lane) - 0840 am
8. Woodgate Lane (Service Station) - 0842 am
9. Kent Road (Manor Vets) - 0844 am
10. Kent Road (Stag) - 0846 am
11. Blackheath (Sainsbury's) - 0852 am
12. Halesowen (Baths - Pool Rd) - 0900 am
*Please note that pick-up times are a guideline only and may vary due to traffic congestion and passenger loading or any other unforeseen events*
HOW TO BOOK
Please contact the office on 0121 550 8519 to make your booking or further details on day excursions and holidays.