Here's to disrupting routine. Here's to doing it over a beer. Join the people making small and creative challenges to society's big problems.
Come along to the Collective Hub, Camden and be inspired to play a little bit of havoc...
Special guest speakers and exhibitors including:
- John-Paul Flintoff, author of How to Change The World (flintoff.org)
- Olivia Comberti, founder of the Before I Die Network (beforeidienetwork.com)
- PSSST, giving a voice to the unheard citizen (http://pssst.io/)
- Two Fingers Brewing Co. providing craft beers with a social purpose (http://twofingersbrewing.co/)
- Crazy for Pasta, authentic Italian pasta made fresh on the night by Camden Lock street food vendors (twitter.com/crazyforpasta)
- Much more other havoc - including interactive exhibits - to be announced soon
Beer Here is back. Bigger and better for 2015.
Beer Here is the regular, informal meet up for socially conscious Londoners. And this time we'll be inspiring you to play havoc.
See our past events and learn more about Beer Here at
Beer Here 2015 - in association with Year Here
Admission is FREE for a fully inclusive event. However, an optional £4 donation will help Beer Here cover our costs and run even more great events in the future. All donors will get a complimentary drink upon arrival.