National dance champions Josh McLaughlin and Emily Ernst will be teaching an evening of balboa workshops at OSU on Friday, May 15.
You are invited to join us and learn balboa from award-winning instructors. This event is open to the public, for beginners and experienced dancers alike, with both couples and individuals welcome to attend.
* 7:45 p.m. Doors open
* 8:00 p.m. Workshop 1: Beginning balboa
* 9:00 p.m. Snack break
* 9:15 p.m. Workshop 2: Bal-swing
* 10:15 p.m. Music and dancing
* 11 p.m. Doors close
We will be in the Women's Building, Rm 116. The evening is $10. If you wish to take only one workshop, it's $6.
A little bit of social dance experience (of any kind) is recommended, and all are welcome.
Other upcoming events:
* Apr 24: Swing dance at OSU. 8 p.m.
* May 8: Swing dance at OSU. 8 p.m.
* May 16: Swing & blues dance at Odd Fellows. 7 p.m.
Photo credit: M&R Norred at rabscuttle.com