To celebrate the success of the first event in Southampton in 30 years we will be hosting an Awards Dinner to celebrate the runners, the charities and the community.
Thursday 21st May sees over 400 runners, mile makers and volunteers join the events team and our partners for a celebration. We will be hosting this unique event at St Mary's Stadium (mile 4.5 for the runners!) and home to the legendary Saints Football Club.
The night will include:
- Drink on arrival
- 3 course meal at St Mary's Stadium
- Awards for Runners, Charities and Corporate Challenge
- DJ and Dance
All are welcome to join this evening of celebration, from charities, mile maker groups, running clubs and those companies taking part in the corporate challenge.
Awards will be made on the following categories for both the Half Marathon and 10km:
- Fastest male runner
- Fastest female runner
- Fastest team in the Corporate Challenge
- Fastest Run Club
- Largest sum raised for charity
- Beat the bridge competition
- Fastest First timer
- Best fancy dress (voted for by the Mile Makers)
- Best Supporting mile (voted for by the Runners)
Complete the following details and ensure you reserve your table early!
Tables cost £595 for a table of 10 people, book and pay before end of March for just £549.