“Athens, the eye of Greece, mother of arts and eloquence” – John Milton
The Acropolis, the Panathinaikon Stadium, the Saronic Gulf, the Temple of Zues, Lake Vouliagmeni, and much more... They are all a “must visit” sights that gave a lot to the history of humanity. Join us to a wonderful trip to Athens for 6 days and enjoy visiting such places and experience the modern and ancient Greek culture.
* Trip date: Tue 2nd Jun – Sat 6th Jun. 5 days / 4 nights
* Accommodation: “Aristotles Hotel”, 3 stars, Bed & Breakfast, Athens center of the city.
* Flight: Egypt Air economy class. Flight duration is 2 hours.
* Internal transportation from and to Athens airport is INCLUDED.
- Day 1: (Tue 2nd Jun) Flight from Cairo to Athens at 09:30 Cairo time, arrival at 12:30 Athens time. Check in at 14:00 and the rest of day is city discovery and free tours.
- Day 2: Athens sightseeing tour start after breakfast at 08:45 and ends at 13:45. After the tour we will head to the National Gardens park for 2 hours to enjoy the beautiful oasis and have a drink together, and then head to the Athens Metro Mall for the rest of the day for lunch and some shopping.
- Day 3: Saronic Gulf Islands full day cruise, including lunch and a Traditional Greek Folk Show.
- Day 4: at 10:00 a half day wellness staying at volcanic water of Lake Vouliagmeni and feet-treatment by tiny fish, which is extremely funny :) on the afternoon, we will have a walking tour for shopping passing by Ermou street, Kolonaki Athens, and the city of antiquity Monastiraki. (optional) The illuminated Athens by night
- Day 5: Check out at 08:30 and head to the airport at 09:00 (estimated trip time to airport is one hour) and flight back to Cairo on 13:30 Athens time, arrival at 14:30 Cairo time.
- Accommodation (B&B) in your selection of the above hotels or equivalent.
- Flight tickets.
- Transportation from the Athens airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport.
- Lake Vouliagmeni entrance fees
Trip excludes: Entry visa to Greece, optional tours or any other fees not listed above.
a. 5650 EGP per person in DOUBLE room
b. 5480 EGP per person in TRIPLE room
c. 6460 EGP per person in SINGLE room
• Airline ticket rates are subject to change at the time of issuing the ticket.
• All rates are subject to availability of the hotels and the airline booking class.
• Cancellation is available before getting the Shengen visa and booking confirmation. Cancellation after booking confirmation is subject to airline and hotel cancellation fees.
For reservation, call me to arrange ;)