ART THERAPY FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT
This new art therapy group offers art making, discussion, music and relaxation techniques in a local professional art studio. Participants enroll in art therapy sessions for five weeks. During this time they:
- explore a variety of art materials in and out of the studio
- experience spontaneous artistic expression and guided relaxation
- gain deeper insight into their personal lives
- engage in an atmosphere of confidential support and encouragement
- learn how to apply art therapy methods and modalities into daily living
- develop creative relationships in a small group setting
Session I begins June 2, 2015 on TUESDAY NIGHTS from 6-7 pm.
Session II begins June 10, 2015 on WEDNESDAY MORNINGS from 10:30-11:30 am.
$60 advance registration is required and all materials are included in the price. Space is limited to groups of 4. Sessions are held at NU Arts Studios - Studio 12 at 311 North St, Pittsfield MA.
Information can also be found at: http://marneyschorr.webs.com/workshopsclasses.htm
To register contact Teaching Artist and Art Therapist Marney Schorr at (631) 697-8291 or by e-mail at email@example.com