Description: Instructor: Jennifer Heath, Diamond IPC and Certified ATT Instructor
Fee: $149 (this price is set by doTERRA Corporate)
Register on-line by June 7th:
You can also send me a check or pay cash at the event but you will still need to register online.
- Certification from doTERRA (after you have shared/given three AromaTouches after the event)
- 6 Hours of instruction (both classroom and experiential)
- 8 doTERRA CPTG Essential Oils
- An official AromaTouch student workbook
doTERRA''s AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body. The AromaTouch technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressers and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRA''s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
What to bring:
- Notebook & Pen
- Wear comfortable clothes with button up the front shirt
- Top & bottom sheet, pillow (optional) to provide comfort for your legs/back and pillow case for the face cover
- Snacks - Lunch is not provided, please bring your own food as lunch is a great time to ask other questions about doTERRA and get to know one another.
Location: 1022 1st Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
**If you are able to bring a table, please let me know ;-)