The Proven Programme for Novice & Experienced Teachers!
Open up a World of Opportunities with our TEFL Qualifications!
The 130-Hour Advanced TEFL Certificate provides a comprehensive introduction to the theories & methodologies of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). It thoroughly prepares you to successfully teach different age groups in different teaching settings. The course covers an extended syllabus, considerably longer than the industry standard of 100 hours. The training focuses on lesson planning & practical teaching skills which equip novice teachers and inspire experienced ones. This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a TEFL professional qualification.
NHC Advanced TEFL Course has seventeen chapters divided into two terms. Course tasks are marked and returned with comments and guidance from your personal trainer. The chapters have been meticulously selected to develop your teaching skills. The design of the course lends you a great deal of flexibility. You have up to eight weeks to finish your course.
1- Finish chapters 1 to 7
2- Take the first term quizzes
3- Finish chapters 8 to 17
4- Take the second term quizzes
5- Download your task-based exam
6- Upload your work
7- Receive grades and feedback
8- Receive your Advanced TEFL Certificate
Certificate will be delivered within 15 working days.
Grammar Rules & Terms Teaching
Introduction to TEFL Methodology
1. Using Games & Songs
2. Teaching Reading
3. Teaching Listening
4. Teaching Speaking
5. Teaching Writing 8
6. Teaching Literature
7. Cooperative Learning
8. Teaching Young Learners & Teenagers
9. Selection and Use of Course-Book
10. Materials and Aids Methodology
A Greater Depth of Knowledge in TEFL
The Advanced TEFL Certificate Course at a Glance:
• Training to suit you: Study online, in the classroom or a blend of both!
• Teach abroad: Our courses are recognised by 1,000s of language schools worldwide.
• Experienced: We have trained thousands of teachers in the last 8 years.
• Affordable: Make back the cost of your TEFL course in less than a month teaching.
• Practical: Get the essential skills you need to be a successful teacher.
• Resources: Access our digital library, audio-visual materials & readymade lesson plans.
• Credentials: Receive a Certificate of Achievement, a Course Transcript & a Record of Work Pursued.
• Verification: Access our free and secure online Verification Service.
1. Are introduced to the various roles/duties/qualities of a teacher in the ELT industry
2. Become acquainted with various methods related to classroom management skills
3. Are able to plan topic-based lessons so as to ensure that students are able to communicate effectively
4. Improve their language awareness
5. Develop familiarity with appropriate resources and materials for use with young and adult learners of English
6. Learn how to evaluate course-book and other teaching resources
7. Are introduced to strategies related to exploiting the 4 language skills in order to make teaching and learning more effective
8. Learn about the various approaches needed when teaching adults and teenagers
The Advanced TEFL Certificate is achieved by satisfactorily completing...
• Fourteen quizzes
• Four 500-word assignments
• Six lesson plans
• A three-part task-based comprehensive exam
Your work will be assessed and a detailed feedback will be sent to you with your grade.
English Proficiency: This course is open for NATIVE and NON-NATIVE speakers of English. However, a high standard of both written and spoken English is a must for non-native speakers.
Academic Degree: We do not require a college degree as a prerequisite for course admission a High School Diploma will do.
Age group: Although there is no upper age limit for admission, applicants should not be less than 18.
Teaching Experience: Prior qualifications or English teaching experience are not required.
Notting Hill College is a UK Registered Learning Provider (UK-RLP; No. 10028428). It is an institutional member of: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, The College of Teachers, The United States Distance Learning Association and The British Institute for Learning and Development. Notting Hill College is also accredited by Pebble Hills University & Eton University.
Your Distinction is our Mission
In our diligent attempt to help our alumni excel, Notting Hill College is pleased to announce a new attestation service for our qualification holders. The attestation comprises all education awards, including certificates, degrees and diplomas. The new service helps NHC graduates obtaining the California Department of State Apostille, which also includes authentication from the Los Angeles County Registrar.
Certificate authentication helps job seekers as well as other aspirants, who wish to live, work or study overseas. The attestation seal guarantees the acceptance of your certificate by employers, immigration bodies, and government offices.
Your First Step towards an Exciting & Rewarding Teaching Experience!
Our Qualification...Makes the Difference!
The Advanced TEFL Certificate...
1. Develops and supports EFL teachers.
2. Gives the academic base you need.
3. Helps you succeed in various teaching situations.
4. Provides job guidance & placement assistance.
5. Provides you with the information you require to become an effective teacher of English.
This Course Awards 6 Credits towards NHC Master Degrees!
FEES: L.E 8000
Share your fees with your friend & pay only 4000 L.E
Paid on 3 installments
Visit our Premises
90 Thawra st ,Heliopolis ,Cairo