Naran is one of the most scenic town in Pakistan, attracting thousands of tourists, trekkers, photographers and nature-enthusiast, every year. The Kunhar River, swollen by glacier melt, passes through this town as it meanders its way through the valley....
*Duration:9 days 8 nights
*Package Price (From Karachi ) : 23,500 per person. A.C train will be charged Extra 4000/=
*Last Date of Registration---- 10th May
*Tour Type: Public Tour (Open invitation)
*Transportation, Meals and Accommodation included.
Only train Meals are not included.
*Start Date: 28th May 2015 from Karachi
*End Date: 9th June 2015 to Karachi.
Trekking Level: – Beginner / Easy
Seats available on First come First Serve Basis.
First 4 Photographer will get special discount.
Trek to Lalazar
Fishing at kunhar river
Trek to Sri Paye
• Luxury Transport
• Good Family Hotels for Accommodation.
• Hygienic Food Three Times.
• Bonfire Arrangements
• Movie Night ( if possible)
• 4x4 Jeep services For Siri Paye & Saif-ul-Malook
• Services of Professional Guide
• Services of Professional Cooks
• Road Toll and Taxes
• Free Check-inns
-Porters for carrying Personal Luggage.
-Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
-Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
-Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
-Anything not mentioned above.
Day 1 - 28 May- Departure From Karachi by train.
Day 2 - 29 May- Arrival to Pindi and night stay at Pindi.
Day 3 - 30 May- Departure From Pindi to Naran & Bonfire and BBQ at Naran hotel.
Day 4 - 31 May- Trek to Lalazar & then Batakundi through coaster. night stay at Naran hotel.
Day 5 - 01 June- Jeep Ride to Saif-ul-maluk-Snow Slide at Saif-ul-maluk -Bonfire and BBQ at Saif-ul-maluk and night camping .
Day 6 - 2nd June -Fishing at kunhar river then after Lunch Departure From Naran to Shogran and night stay at shogran
Day 7 - 3rd June- Jeep Ride to siri and then Trek to Paye. and Departure From Shogran to pindi.and night stay at Pindi.
Day 8 - 4th June- Departure From Pindi by train.
Day 9 - 5th June- Arrival to Karachi.
*Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
For Photographers: This place is a heaven for landscape & astral photography. We'll have some seasoned photographers with us on the trip to provide you free instructions and help you hone your landscape & nature photography skills!
TERMS AND CONDITION:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
M. ALI WASEEM
A/C NO. 0085021010577-5
MARSTON ROAD BRANCH
BRANCH CODE : 0085
Karachi Office :
+92 300 9254305
Karachi Travel & Tourism
Karachi Office: 89/1, Depot Lines, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi.