FIEO is pleased to announce the 8th batch for ‘Three day Comprehensive Training on Export Management’ at Vijayawada to be organized as per the details given below.
Day and Date Thursday, 28-05-2015 to Saturday, 30-05-2015
Time 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Venue Hotel Southern Grand, Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada
The training programme is aimed at the educating the aspiring entrepreneur exporters to set up export business quickly with ease and enhance the professional skills of the middle and junior level executives already engaged in export firms. The similar trainings organized by FIEO at Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Guntur earlier has received the highly positive feedback from participants.
The Training is designed to include the following
• Getting Started in International Trade (Export and Import)
• Foreign Trade Policy and Incentive Schemes
• Role of Export Facilitating Organisations
• Export Documentation
• Export Finance and FOREX Risk Management
• Credit Risk Management
• International Marketing
• Customs Procedure for clearance for Exports & Imports
• Packaging for International Markets
• Business Models and Strategies for quick entry in to Export import business (including e-Commerce)
The training curriculum is comprehensive to include overview of all facets of International trade.
Senior level officials from concern departments Bank and experts drawn from the industry will educate and interact with the participants during the course.
A course fee of Rs. 7,000/- (inclusive of service tax) per delegate will be charged. However, for nominations received from FIEO Members course fee will be Rs. 6,000/- only (inclusive of service tax). The fee is inclusive of Comprehensive course material, Lunch and Participation Certificate to the Participants.
Who can Attend?
• Working professionals, managers and executive for skill development
• Traders and manufacturers who plan to venture in to export business
• New exporters for getting complete knowledge promptly
• Women entrepreneurs
• Post Graduate students interested in setting up their own business
Nomination can be submitted on the enclosed registration form along with the participation fee by way of Cheque / DD in favour of “Federation of Indian Export Organisations” payable at Hyderabad.
Please feel free to share this information to others who you think can benefit from the training programme.
For any assistance kindly contact Mr. Dhananjay Sharma, Dy. Director at 040-23210380 or Toll Free 1800-121-9000 E-mail ID email@example.com