NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED AT ALL (with the exception of water bottles) I will be checking for these things when you sign in, and I will make you put them in your vehicle. The venue is a VFW that will be opening their kitchen to use to provide food and drink and one of their terms for letting us use the venue is that we don't allow any outside food or drink. Noncompliance of this rule can result in an immediate DQ and a ban from future STC tournaments if it's a repeat offense. Let's have fun guys :D
No preregistration this time, it will all be at the door.
Venue Fee: $10
(Refunds for bringing a setup are $5!)
Melee Singles: $10
Melee Doubles: $10 per person ($20 per team)
PM Singles: $10
PM Doubles: $10 per person ($20 per team)
Smash 4 Singles: $10
Smash 4 Doubles: $10 per person ($20 per team)
9:30AM Venue Opens for Setup
10:30AM Registration for Doubles Closes
11AM Doubles Starts
12:30PM Registration for Singles Closes
1:00PM - 2:00PM (Whichever Doubles Allows) - Singles Starts
Bring your own controller for all events
Melee - http://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/
PM - http://pastebin.com/YMFnfJMJ
Smash 4 - http://pastebin.com/56WWE1iT
Rules for All Games: (RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
* All items set to off and none.
* Team attack is on for doubles.
* Pausing is to be disabled.
* Excessive stalling is banned, including Peach wall bombing, Jigglypuff rising pound stalling, chain grabs and team grabs lasting beyond 300%, etc.
* You may not choose the last stage you have won on during a set, unless agreed by both players.
* If time runs outs, the tie is determined by most stocks, and then if still tied, by percentage. If percentage is tied, a 1 stock, 3 minute match is played.
* All sets are best of 3 except for winners, losers, and grand finals which will be best of 5.
* After the first game, the loser picks a stage, winner picks a character, loser picks a character.
* YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO REPORT TO YOUR MATCH AFTER IT IS CALLED OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE UNLESS YOU'RE PLAYING A SET FOR ANOTHER GAME BECAUSE WE MUST FINISH BY MIDNIGHT.
* The hosts and streamers will determine what is played on the stream and you are not permitted to hold up the bracket to wait to play on the stream.
* Money matches are not an excuse to hold up a tournament set. Do not play friendlies or money matches. When the tournament thins out, more setups will be open for friendlies and money matches.