Book your seat before 15th May and get a FLAT 15% DISCOUNT
Cost from Islamabad: 15,500PKR
Cost from Lahore: 16,500PKR
For Deluxe Package details contact us
5% Discount on a group of 5+
10% Discount on a group of 10+
15% Discount on a group of 15+
*Only once discount category applies at a time
Falcon Adventure Club is one of the leading tourism company in Pakistan, established in 2011 to promote domestic tourism and adventure sports activities in youth. Club officials have the professional experience of 6 years in domestic tourism industry.
We are full aware of each and every point of Karakorum highway, so we keep the security issues in mind and plan our tours accordingly.Because safety of our clients always comes first.
Fairy Meadows, named by German climbers (German Märchenwiese, ″fairy tale meadows″ and locally known as Joot, is a grassland near one of the base camp sites of the Nanga Parbat, located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan. At an altitude of about 3,300 meters above the sea level, it serves as the launching point for trekkers summiting on the Rakhiot face of the Nanga Parbat.In 1995, the Government of Pakistan declared Fairy Meadows a National Park.
Islamabad: G 11/3 FAC Head Office
Gathering at 05:00AM
Departure at Sharp 05:30AM
First stop of 30minutes for refreshment at Abbotabad
Lunch Break at Besham for 1 hour: 02:00PM
Arrival at Chilas: 08:00PM
Dinner at 09:00PM
Food: Breakfast + Dinner
Breakfast call at 08:00AM
Departure at sharp 09:00AM
10 Minute stop at Garam Chasma
Arrival at Raikot Bridge at 11:15AM
Arrival at Tattu: 01:00PM
Arrival at Fairy Meadows: 04:00PM
Green tea will be served to all the participants
Bonfire at 07:00PM
Dinner at 08:00PM
Breakfast call for those participants who will be leaving for
Nanga Parbat trek at 07:00AM
Departure for the trek at 07:45AM
Breakfast call for those who will stay at the fairy meadows
and want to explore this area ay 08:30AM
Arrival at Base camp at 02:00PM
Arrival back at Fairy Meadows at 05:00PM
Bonfire at 07:00PM
Dinner will be ready at 08:00PM
Breakfast call at 09:00AM
Trek back to tattu Village at Sharp 02:00PM
Arrival at Raikot : 04:00PM
Night Stay at Chilas
Departure for Islamabad
Lunch Break at Besham : 02:30PM
Arrival at Islamabad: 12:00AM
Services of a Guide
Basic first aid kit
Hotel Expense at Chilas (Three in one room)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above
Note: If you want a Cottage at Fairy meadows then 2000Rs extra for the Cottage
In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
Participants need to bring:
> Day Bag
> Sun Block
> Sun Glasses
> warm clothes
* FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
* 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
* ON SPOT PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVABLE
* LITTERING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
* FREE PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
* DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORIGINAL CNIC CARD
FLAT # 2, BLOCK 55-E, MAIN IBN-E-SINA ROAD, G 11/3, ISLAMABAD
Contact us for more Information & Registration:
051-8449784 (10:00AM to 06:00PM)
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
1: For Easy Paisa,Upaisa,Mobi Cash & Ubl Omini service:
2: VIA BANK:
I> ACCOUNT TITLE: FALCON ADVENTURE CLUB
ACC #: 021-0155624002
DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
II> ACCOUNT TITLE: FALCON ADVENTURE CLUB
ACC #: 5626-5000595394
BANK ALFALAH LTD
III> FALCONITE TOURS
ACC #: 5626-5000474475
BANK ALFALAH LTD
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Falcon Adventure Club is a brand by Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd running by adventure enthusiasts.
12. The customer’s copy of the receipt Is not valid receipt unless it is validated by the authorized person of Falcon Adventure Club or Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd.
13: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
14: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
15: In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.
> If the depositor is availing any discount on any of our promotions then he will have to pay the credit card charges.
Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
16: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
18: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
19: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
20: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu email@example.com)
21: Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully