Join our team of Adventure Specialist in their attempt to concur the 2thusanders to become an elite member of the 2thousanders club of Srilanka.
21Nov> We invite max 15 guests for this annual overnight expedition and as part of the “Top 2000 Peaks Expeditions” through nature trails, this hike is categorized as an Endurance Challenge.
Challenge - The "Mountain of Serendib" (Adams Peak / Sri Pada)
Activity - Hiking Expedition This hike may take up-to Max 16 hours. First ever commercial night Hiking & Trekking Expedition in SL.
The 2thousanders are the independent summits accessible to the general public in Srilanka that are 2000 meters (6,562 ft) above sea level.
Only a few have achieved this rare feet, and now we open the doors for other recreational hikers also.
The 2thousander list;
1. Pidurutalagala 2524M (High security Zone, restricted access)
2. Kirigalpotta 2388M - Completed 3rd Jan, 15
3. Totupola 2357M - Completed 15th Feb, 15
4. Adam's Peak (Sri Pada or Samanala Kanda) 2300M
5. Kikiliamana 2237M (High security Zone, restricted access)
6. Great Western 2212M - Completed March, 15
7. Hakgala 2169M (Forest Sanctuary, restricted access)
8. Conical Hill 2165M
9. One Tree Hill 2100M - Completed 15th Feb, 15
10. Mahakudagala 2096M
11. Waterfall Point 2073M
12. Namunukula 2035M
13. Gommolli Kanda 2034M
Expedition Cost Options (Conditions Apply);
Special price scheme for all 2K past participants ;
Based on the group strength each participant will receive a group discount benefit. Please find the scheme below applicable to registrations made on or before the 14th Nov;
Rs 17500pp for a group of 5 and below.
Rs 15,500pp for a group of 6 - 10
Rs 13,500pp for a group of 11 - 15
All inclusive of AC return transport from Colombo. Evening Tea & Dinner Snacks (Veg) , Lunch Complimentary Shower facilities and changing room for the group.
We will provide each participant with a pair of Gloves and Head lamp. The Host Adventurer/s is trained in basic first aid and is equipped with first aid kits and adventure gear required. We provide drinking (Bottled water) and recommend that guest bring along a recyclable bottle for unlimited fill ups before the hike.
The hike will be conducted under an international code of Tread lightly to minimize environmental damage to the trail.
To register please make payment 50% to below account and retain the deposit slip an confirmation.
Little Adventures, Kirulapona, No : 011710001431
Terms and conditions:
1) Tour Dep is priced based on min 5.
2) Any other transportation other than stated can be arranged with a third party and will be charged at separately at actual cost.
3) Acceptance bookings will be strictly on availability.
4) 50% Payment is required to confirm the booking date, balance to be paid on arrival at site or prior.
5) In the event of guest cancellation 7 days prior to the actual date of tour, only 50% of payment will be refunded. Where cancellations are made less than 3 days prior to the actual date of tour, no refunds will be made.
6) The safety of all guests while on tour is of utmost importance to us. All guests must agree to strictly abide by all instructions and directions given while on tour by any personal of Little Adventures.
7)In the event Little Adventures are not operating this tour a full refund will be made.
Limitations of Liability:
1) Little Adventures does not accept any liability for the cancellation of any tours due to any unforeseen event or due to events of nature.
2) The experienced and well-trained personal would take every precaution to ensure the safety and well being of all guests on tour as your safety is our prime concern. However, Little Adventures or its employees do not accept any liability for death, injury or illness of guest while on tour caused by any animal, reptile, insect, and events of nature or any type of accident.
3) Little Adventures does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or damage to any vehicles while on tour.
*BY REGISTERING YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS