Fish to Fight ALS
Bass Fishing Tournament
Lee Dunson Memorial Tournament
The 2nd annual Fish to Fight ALS will once again be held in memory of Lee Dunson, On West Point Lake in LaGrange Ga, June 7th 2015. Lee was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) in Dec of 2004 and lost his battle on Aug 11th 2005. All proceeds and other donations will be donated to the ALS association in Lee's memory.
Where: West Point Lake, LaGrange Ga.
Cost: $80 per boat (max 2 people per boat)
$10 (per person) Optional Big Fish Pot
Time: Check in = 5:00am – 10mins before launch.
Bass Tournament = Safe light to 3:00pm
Prize: Main pot will be a 65% pay out (the other 35% will be donated to the ASL Association)
Big Fish pot will be a 60% pay out (the other 40% will be donated to the ALS Association)
Contact: Drew Dunson - (770)-668-6112 Kristen Dunson - FishtoFightALS@gmail.com
Email us at FishtofightALS@gmail.com or Like us on Facebook at @[NjQyMTgzOTU5MjA4MTA3Omh0dHBzXGEvL3d3dy5GYWNlYm9vay5jb20vRmlzaHRvZmlnaHQ6Og==:@[NjQyMTgzOTU5MjA4MTA3Omh0dHBzXGEvL3d3dy5GYWNlYm9vay5jb20vRmlzaHRvZmlnaHQ6Og==:www.Facebook.com/Fishtofight]]
(If no answers please leave a detailed message and I will return your call) If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call or email us.
All anglers please register by calling or on Facebook by May 29th. (no money will be collected tell the day of the tournament)
All anglers of any skill level and all kinds of boats are welcome. This is not a professional tournament. This tournament is a fundraiser for ALS and for fun. Entry fees will be collected at check-in. (CASH ONLY)
All proceeds and other donations will be donated to the ALS Association