200-hour intensive Tantra Kundalini yoga teacher course
Starting date: 22 May 2015
Application: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(London,Paris,Amsterdam,Brussels,Berlin,Barcelona,Japan,India and Hungary)
master’s training on science of Tantra!
Tantra is a scientific path for transformation of ones own individual energy. In the human body a vast amount of energy is produced by our cells, which flows in different directions. If this energy flows in a rhythmic way or in the proper channels then we can feel happy and healthy, with clarity of mind to enjoy all walks of our life. If this energy flows in a non-rhythmic or has a diffused flow, then various physical, mental, emotional sicknesses start to arise. Tantra couple and family harmony seminar teaches how to balance this energy between partners according to their requirement and live a happy and blissful life.
Tantra Kundalini Yoga is a holistic system, based on traditional vedic sciences. We are going to make you know vedic wisdom alongside with Tattva (Element) Science, Bio-Alchemy, MahaVidya, Kundalini Sanjeevani Kriya, and Tantra principles of enery harmonization.
Kaya Kalp Sanjeevani Kriya is the most scientifically designed holistic approach towards life so that the divine feeling energy flows in our every action enabling us maximum material and spiritual growth. This unfolds our infinite divine potential opening the doors to success and abundance in every sphere of life.
Syllabus of the course:
1. Basic principles of Tantra
- Yoga or Tantra: Which path to choose when Similarity and differences among two paths
- Tantric exercises for opening and activating energy channels
- Tantric breath exercises for activating Kundalini energy and inner cosmic union of Shiva and Shakti
- Tantric Meditation techniques for harmonizing energies between partners
- Tantric Sanjeevani and Shambhavi Kriyas
- Tantric diet and massage tips
- Kamasutra:Song of eternal love
- Shringar: Song of eternal beauty
- Cosmic orgasm: Song of Spiritual Love
2. Sanjeevani Kundalini Kriya Yoga
3. Tantra postures and Asanas
4. Tantra philosophy
5. Shivas 112 sutras
6. Tatva sciences
9. Tantric Human body design and physiology
10. Tantric Meditation techniques
11. Tantric Breath techniques
12. Tantric Chakra therapy
- What is chakra
- Locations of chakras
- Why is it important to keep the chakras in balance
- Symptoms of chakra balance and imbalance
- Different techniques (meditations, asanas, pranayamas, mantras, mudras) to purify and balance chakras
13. Tantric Karma Therapy
- Deep understanding of 9 stages of life in relation to Soul journey (Past, present and future associations)
- Alchemy-Way to overcome karmic energy barriers becoming one with cosmic self in this life time itself
- Bio Alchemy-Telepathy, Sacral healing, Clairvoyance
Ananda is a Yogi, international speaker and visionary. He has worked tirelessly towards the physical, mental and spiritual well being of humanity through powerful yoga and tantra programs and volunteer run public service projects. He embraces the perspective of a holistic energy educator & tantric facilitator for last 30 years in more than 50 countries around the world.His unique sessions and couple harmony training have transformed the lives of many men and women. He conducts regular workshops and retreats for men,women and couples on Tantric breathing rituals,tantric touch and Intimacy rituals, Sacred Sexuality, Intimacy and Relationship issues.
Working as Clairvoyant and Psychic distance healing medium he also offers online Karma Astrology consultations.
Testimonials after the last session with Anand
Cant wait til the next session.
I've travelled to many centres and countries over the past decades to learn vedic wisdom, and to find Anand teaching right here where I now live ... It was such a joy for me to find another traditional teacher of the vedic wisdom.
His humour, sensitivity and perception made his teachings all the more enjoyable.
They say when the student is ready the teacher appears....
Maybe there are many of us who are now ready as this wise, perceptive and humourous teacher has come to us.
Shakti Sue Friston -Yoga teacher Vedic student for 28 years
I found Anand very easy to talk to and felt that he has a wide knowledge of the spectrum of Indian philosophy and a keen and practical understanding of the interplay of female and male energies. Our session was an enjoyable mix of talks and meditation excercises. I have no hesitation in recommending his workshops.
Matthew Bragg, Shropshire, TM teacher for 37 years
I came away from Anand's workshop feeling wonderful. Full of wonder of how easily, with simple exercises he had produced a deep sense of peace and flow for me. And although I have practised yoga for many years found his facilitation contained new words of wisdom, I had not heard before. These now sit comfortably, like sparkling little gems, within the fabric of my own life's understandings. I am very grateful and glad I decide to attend.
Barbara Osbourne, Birmingham, a TM teacher since 1983