2 Days Tour to Sharan & Paras Forest (Kaghan Valley)
Dated: 23 – 24 May 2015
Services Included: Transport, Accommodation, and Food & First Aid.
Last Date of Registration: 18 May 2015
---From Islamabad: * Rs.4000/-
---From Lahore: * Rs.5600/-
>>>Details of Area:
Sharan is about 16 km away from the town of Paras. Sharan is a beautiful place in middle of Manshi forest. There’s a youth hostel and forest rest house.
After reaching Paras, a 16 KM jeep road leads to this heavenly beautiful spot. Somehow, very less tourists visit this hidden beauty.
First come First get basis.
Photographers are welcome to capture beautiful Jungle.
Detailed Email / SMS will be sent to registered participants 1 day before event.
On Spot Payment is not acceptable.
Advance payment non-refundable.
Chicken Karahi,Drinks,Raita,Salad,Kabli Pulao,Egg,Paratha,Tea,Mineral Water,Takhtbai Famous Chapli Kabab,Dal,Sabzi,Baryani
1. Luxury Transport.
2. Shared Accommodation
3. Services of Guide.
4. Road toll & Tax.
6. First Aid Kit.
>>>SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Local Jeep Charges.
2. Medication in Emergency.
3. Personal Insurance.
4. Laundry, Beverages, Phone Calls & Other Personal Expenses.
5. Any Item not Mention Above.
>>>One must bring.
A Water Bottle
1. Bahria University
2. Air University, Islamabad
3. University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi
4. Riphah International University
5. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
6. NUST School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering...
7. Federal Urdu University
8. Iqra University - IU
9. Fast university islamabad
10. Punjab University, Lahore
>>>Terms & Condition:
Before requesting to register for “2 Days Tour to Kaghan Valley (Sharan forest)” with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Adventure Time Club - ATC. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. A “Check List” will be provided (as a guideline) to every participant as the minimal stuff that they may require during the trip but “Check List” should be taken as guideline only.
10. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
11. If the participant cancels or want to abandon the trip ATC not bound to refund the whole amount. However, if the trip is canceled by ATC, the ATC will refund whole amount.
1. By Hand.
Academic Block 01, Comsats Institute of Information Technology Islamabad.
Title: Adventure Time Club
Allied Bank Comsats Branch Islamabad.
Branch Code: 0996
Account No: 001-002109541-002-4
CNIC: 37405-8669780-1 (SAJID ALI KHAN)
CNIC: 38403-8323101-9 (MUHAMMAD BILAL)
For any query about plan, please contact the below mentioned contact.
Muhammad Bilal 0315-5443136
Sajid Ali Khan 0315-5443137